Classification of valves
(1) truncation: such as gate valve, globe valve, plug valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, needle valve, diaphragm valve, etc. Truncated valve, also known as closed circuit valve, cut-off valve, its role is to connect or cut off the medium in the pipeline.
(2) Check type: such as check valve, check valve is also known as check valve or check valve, check valve belongs to an automatic valve, its role is to prevent the pipeline medium backflow, prevent the pump and drive motor reversal, and the leakage of the container medium. Water pump suction close the bottom valve also belongs to the check valve class.
(3) Safety: such as safety valve, explosion-proof valve, accident valve, etc. The function of the safety valve is to prevent the medium pressure in the pipeline or device from exceeding the specified value, so as to achieve the purpose of safety protection.
(4) Regulation class: such as regulating valve, throttle valve and pressure reducing valve, its role is to adjust the pressure of the medium, flow and other parameters.
(5) shunt class: such as distribution valve, three-way valve, trap. Its function is to distribute, separate or mix the medium in the pipeline.
(6) Special purpose: such as pigging valve, vent valve, drain valve, exhaust valve, filter, etc. Exhaust valve is an indispensable auxiliary component in pipeline system, widely used in boiler, air conditioning, oil and gas, water supply and drainage pipeline. It is often installed at the commanding point or elbow to eliminate excess gas in the pipeline, improve the efficiency of road use and reduce energy consumption.